Tekniset tukipyynnöt sähköpostilla osoitteeseen firstname.lastname@example.org
Econia Safe for the secured transmission of sensitive information
Econia Safe is a browser-based secure messaging channel in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), where messages remain archived for 14 days.
The user can send a message, reply to a message and attach attachments. You do not need to log in to read or reply to messages.
You can change the interface language by pressing the flag icon (alternative Finnish and English).
Sending a new message in Econia Safe
Go to www.econiasafe.fi and select Send message.
- Fill in the fields with the requested information
- Enter your email address and phone number
- Enter the recipient’s email address
- To create a random password, press the circular arrow button, or you can enter your own password in the field
- Add a subject to the message and write your message
- To add attachments, press Attach file. To delete attachment press Delete
- Finally, send a message.
How to receive a message
- You will be notified by e-mail when the message arrives at Econia Safe. The e-mail contains a link to Econia Safe.
- Open the link. If you receive an error message it might be that the company’s firewall is restricting access to the page. In this case please contact your service providers IT-support to solve this issue.
- To open the message the service asks for the password you have received either via SMS to your phone or otherwise from the sender. Enter the password and press Continue.
- The message opens. You can view the details and content of the message. Please Note: If the message has attachments, the Attachments button is blue. Press this button to display the hidden attachments.
- Message is visible for 14 days. If you wish to download it to your computer press Archive message.
- Press Reply to reply to the message. Write your message in the message field and press Send reply. You can also add attachments.
- To cancel the message, press Cancel (a message that has already been sent cannot be canceled).